Sunday, July 27, 2014


Well I did it!

I have reach my first goal that I set for my webpage. 51,180 is the total number of visitors to my webpage as of today. I never even thought I would reach 5,000 honestly. 
I have dedicated endless hours to try to put together the best webpage for Online Social Media Optimization that I can. This webpage is not about me. When I started it there were two K's :) I designed K's Days Community with Southern Oregon in mind. 
  • I am a Proud Oregon Native born and raised. 
  • I Love Oregon & Southern Oregon is the best.
  • I Love Advertising !!! :)

  I simply wanted to share with others where to go and what there is to do here in Southern Oregon. I am dedicated to this I have share and promoted many business, events and many talented friends, through Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, Blogger, and SlideShare. So this is what K's Day Community is really all about.. :) I Thank all of you who have been there and supported me.

  Krysta Garrison    
One Love !!!



I built my webpage with Charter Business!!!!








Ask me how Charter Business has changed how the
Advertising
Game is Played !!!!
ksdays@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment