Saturday, May 31, 2014

Welcome to K's Days Community



Hi my name is Krysta and I would like to welcome you to my Web page K’s Days Community. I am proud to introduce K’s Days Community. I designed K’s Days Community to be a fully interactive web page. It’s contents include information, events-calender, many links Where to Go & What to Do..... in Southern Oregon. I hope you enjoy. 

More About me:

I am a proud Oregon native. Born in 1973 and raised locally in Merlin. Much of my free time was spent from early age learning about all that there is to do around here, and where to do them. Winters are slow and uneventful.
I naturally try to hibernate when the rain begins to fall until cabin fever gets the best of me. That when I am encouraged by friends and family to get out and go for a drive to take in the winter sites, otherwise I’d probably miss out on it all. I have two great jobs. My first responsibility is raising my son Mykal who is 23 and adult special needs. I am his caregiver and life skills trainer. In 2008 I began working at Purr-fect Pet, a full service pet store in Grants Pass. Each day for me is filled with learning something new. In addition in March 2012 I started K’s Days. I have a crazy interest in advertising and decided to make my dream come true. My loyalties are for our local area small  business. Many of which are supported seasonally for the most part. I look forward to bringing you current information and events. Many interesting events are happening in my life and with any luck I will get to share them all with you. I hope the time spent here will be as fun and relaxing as one of K’s Days. I invite you to share your comments.
Thank You Krysta Garrison
K’s Days Community
email: ksdays@hotmail.com
541-218-5001

No comments:

Post a Comment